On-Call Investigative Specialist
XeniumHR is seeking an On-Call Investigative Specialist that will provide management and execution of Employee Relations services for our clients in conjunction with our Human Resource Business Partners.
The On-Call Investigative Specialist is responsible for management and investigation of highly sensitive Employee Relations issues by:
- Conducting complainant, witness and employee interviews
- Analyzing data from various internal systems
- Consult and collaborate with business partners and Legal on complex employee investigations
- Proposing remedial action based on investigation findings
- Production of completed investigation documentation
Bachelor Degree in HR or related field or SPHR/PHR, or SCP/CP certification preferred.
- 5+ years progressive Employee Relations experience required.
- Independently manage investigations, bringing closure rapidly and definitively
Must possess strategic, analytical and relationship management skills.
Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills required.
Xenium is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and inclusion and offering a dynamic, fast-paced work environment and team-focused culture.
If you, or anyone you know, are interested in joining us in developing meaningful relationships and helping organizations thrive, please apply online. We also invite you to explore our website at www.xeniumhr.com and submit any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.