Benefits Representative II - Full time
XeniumHR is seeking a full time, Benefits Representative II to work in our Tualatin headquarters.
The Benefits Representative II assists with the administration of employee benefit and retirement programs for PEO and TPA clients. Xenium benefit programs include S125 and 401(k) multiple employer plans, group health, life, disability and voluntary programs.
- Enters employee enrollments and changes into Xenium’s system and with applicable carriers ensuring accurate eligibility information.
- Ensures Xenium Payroll receives accurate and timely enrollment information for benefit and deduction administration.
- Performs administrative duties associated with open and ongoing employee enrollment, enrollment changes, continuation of benefits.
- Responsible for assembly and distribution of newly eligible materials and determines eligibility for all benefits, as applicable.
- Performs quality audits of benefits related data.
- Assists employees with medical, dental, life and other related benefit questions.
- Assists with quarterly 401(k) enrollment, including preparation, communication to employees and HRIS system input.
- Prepares and distributes COBRA notifications and administers COBRA for both client and Xenium sponsored plans in appropriate timeframe.
- Responds to and processes medical support notices to ensure required enrollments are completed.
- Completes/responds to Benefit Verification Requests for all Xenium benefit administration clients.
- Assists with annual Open Enrollment process
- Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bilingual, preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must demonstrate trustworthiness, confidentiality, initiative and flexibility.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills required.
- Passion for managing and delivering benefit services.
XeniumHR is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and inclusion and offering a dynamic, fast-paced work environment and team-focused culture.
If you, or anyone you know, are interested in joining us in developing meaningful relationships and helping organizations thrive, please apply online. We also invite you to explore our website at www.xeniumhr.com and submit any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.